Monday, October 20, 2008

Da'Montae's Baptism

Da'Montae's Baptism Day!
The crew, minus Josh, who had to stay home and work. (Oh, and minus the estranged brother and family.)
Em, with her "favorite cousin Montae."
D wearing the bib that his favorite Godmommy (!!!) got him for his Baptism. Someday when he decides to marry, he can remove a row of stitches and it becomes a hankerchief for his bride-t0-be!
Grandpa baptizing D. We feel so blessed that my dad has baptized all of his grandkids!
What a special day.
My favorite D! He is so adorable.....
Please continue to pray for Da'Meon, Caite and Da'Montae!


3 comments:

erin said...

Congratulations!!
(Cara, pretty dress!)

Anonymous said...

hi I have been following your blog for quite a while now and love the updates, was suprised to see you have a brother but the "estranged" explains it. So was your father able to christen his family too?

Jordin :-)

Cara said...

Hi Jordin,
Thanks for stopping by! Yes, my brother has not had a whole lot to do with my family for quite some time. Our family has tried everything that we can, we have apologized for whatever we may have done, have asked for forgiveness, and have gotten nothing but a lack of response. Unfortunately, they have a little boy whom I have never met, and therefore, no, my dad was not able to baptize him. Please pray for our family.....

Please stop back by!