Sunday, June 7, 2009

For the Love of Books....

Josh and I have decided to start getting our house ready to put on the market. This preparation began this weekend with the Great Cleaning the Garage Event. Because we have outgrown our home and have no storage to speak of, we put everything into the garage that we don't know what else to do with--even Josh's beloved book collection. When Eva came along, the book collection had to be boxed and shoved into storage in the garage so that we could manage a crib in our master "suite."

As we were cleaning this weekend, I walked into the garage and saw Josh sitting on the ground on his shelving unit, talking to something, and then hugging it. Wannknowwhatitwas?

His books.

Oh well, I guess it's better than some hobbies. Like collecting purses and shoes.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! Very cute:) When are hoping to have your house up for sale by?

Sarah

erin said...

I've cried over my books. I can't judge.