Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Heart Burns.....

Actually, gastric contents are splashing up from my stomach, past my cardiac sphincter, and into my esophagus, resulting in some pretty hefty heartburn, due to increased pressure in my abdominal cavity. Don't worry, TUMS do the trick, but they leave a funky taste in my mouth. Okay, I will stop complaining now..... On a better note, my appetite has now completely subsided, and I am eating normal portions again. In fact, recently nothing has sounded all that good to me anymore. Maybe that's because Emma's Halloween candy collection is gone??? Oh well, I am going home this weekend, and I am sure that my Mom will make whatever my heart (& Peanut) desires!

2 comments:

erin said...

Have a great weekend! I hope you eat anything you want! : )

Anonymous said...

Have a nice weekend! There is nothing better than mom's cooking:)

I hope your heart burn goes away. I heard raw almonds help, but I'm not sure if that's true.

Sarah