Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's Official.

So what do most people want to be doing at 3 am? Sleeping, of course.

Wanna know what I wanted to do at 3 am this morning? Clean a closet. Yes, you heard me.

I fell asleep at 9 pm on the couch last night, only to wake up wide-awake at midnight, and finally drifted back to sleep around 4 am (after staring at the clock for HOURS, followed by endless tears at 3 am because I.WAS.SO.FRUSTRATED.), followed by my alarm at 5 am. That's right, I got 4 hours of sleep. I wanted nothing more than to clean a closet.

It's official. I'm nesting.

2 comments:

erin said...

Next time, just go clean the closet. You'll feel better.
I'm sorry, friend. You should have called me. I was peeing.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you could've have called me, too. I am usually up for at least an hour or two every night sometime between 3:00 and 5:00. I usually can't go back to sleep until about 15 minutes before my alarm is going to go off.

Sarah