Monday, March 24, 2008

Eva's Baptism

Emma & Eva with cousin, Zach & Kendra
Snuggles with cousin Kendra
Eva and her Baptismal cake--thank you Aunt Elaine!
Easter egg hunt for Emma!
Happy family on Easter/Eva's Baptism
Proud parents. Godparents, and Pastors!
Baptism
Eva wearing her Baptismal dress that Godmother Tara made for Emma. Her bonnet will be her wedding hankie someday.....
Big sister Emma

Our precious Eva's name was written in The Book of Heaven on Easter Sunday! What a joyous day spent with family and friends. Granpda Ruckman had the honor of baptizing Eva! Her Godparents are my cousins, Mark and Jen Cameron, and my friend, Dr. Angela Blomberg. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed Eva's special day!


2 comments:

Naomi said...

cute pictures! Looks like a fun day.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Cara!!! Good to hear from you! Beautiful girls! Congrats!! My email is elkellington@gmail.com. Check back to our blog often, I'll be updating more frequently. :-)