Sunday, March 30, 2008

Going Places.

I am not stay-at-home-mom material. I am almost 4 weeks into my maternity leave, and I am ready to go back to work. It's not that I don't love my kids, because I adore them, but I am a more effective mom because I do not stay home. I respect those that have the patience to stay at home, because I did not receive that patience.

So, in order to more effectively enjoy my remainder time at home, I have decided that I cannot stay home all day. I HAVE to go somewhere everyday. Some would tell me to chill out. Some would tell me that I am crazy. However, I have proven to myself that it is worth the work for me to awaken, bathe both girls everyday, shower myself, and leave the house.

If you are bored, and need a visitor or three, let me know. We are all dressed up and have no place to go.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its not gettin them ready you'll have a problem with...have fun handling the school bus while your out!! ((dont forget the brakes in the parking lot...no more accidents!))

Anonymous said...

You and the clan are welcome to visit ANYTIME!!! because, trust me, I know what you mean!!

allison.

Anonymous said...

You and the girls are welcome to come over anytime! We would love your company:)

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I would love to have you visit anytime! But you may have to pack overnight bags....

Jen H