Monday, February 2, 2009

A New Start

Today marks the start of a new career for Josh, and a new life for our family. Josh has worked very hard for the past 6 months to get where he has gotten, and for that I am very proud of him. I believe that he has achieved goals that he didn't even know he had, and has certainly taken on an adventure that is outside of his comforts of the restaurant world. Mark my words, though, he is going to be so successful at what he does, because he believes in it..... I have never seen him so happy, and so apprehensive, as he did this morning when he left in his suit! ;) As his new boss put it, insurance agents work hard, but they also play hard. We are looking forward to new friendships, new work hours, and 2 all-expense paid trips a year!!!
Congratulations, Josh, I am so proud.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Josh! We're so excited for you!

Aaron and Sarah