Sunday, April 19, 2009

Old Couple?!?

So.
It occurred to me today that Josh and I are becoming "more alike." Let me explain.
We like similar things. We order the same meals. We know what the other wants.
We go to bed at the same time (usually). We can figure what the other is thinking.
We have the same routine--wings on Tuesdays, pizza on Fridays, popcorn on Sundays.
We are getting old.
We figured it out today--we have been together for almost TEN years. Oh. My. Gorsh.
I will really FREAK out if people start telling us we look alike.
I guess we are growing old together.....

2 comments:

erin said...

I don't think you will ever look alike. I mean, unless you grow a beard.
Congratulations on growing old together. :)

Bryan and Lexie said...

Bryan and I also do popcorn on Sunday nights :) Congrats on finding such a great friend in Josh!