Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Vacation!

Emma and I baking cookies at Moo-Moo's house!
Caite sleeping with her little man.....she works nights and is always sleeping. :(

One of many "dance parties!"
Night out with my college roomies!
My favorite naked girls! ;)
Shopping trip with my sister-in-law, Megan!
Look at all of our purchases!
My girls loved Great Uncle Arthur! We stayed with my aunt and uncle while we visited my grandparents!
I went hunting on my grandparents' land for these Morel mushrooms! These were going for over $200 a pound while we were there....
Last time I went hunting, my aunt and I found several bags full, this trip, I found THREE mushrooms. :(
Emma performing on stage!
Hannah Montana, "Haniah Mueed" stage! Hand-crafted by my uncle!
Crazy Squish!
Playing on the playground in Springfield, IL.
We ALL love GrandMommy!
My cousins kids: Carlton, Emma, Haniah, Vivian, Aunt Jone (GrandMommy)
My cousin Melanie and I!
My Grandpa & Grandma Nickel!
"My Grandpa's 'Great'!"
She will LOVE this picture someday!
Aunt Jone on the drums!Car. Again.
The girls playing outside!
Emma feeding the ducks.
My cousins' kids.
Eva playing outside at Moo-Moo's!
Emma!
The girls and I left 10 days ago to meet my Mom and go visit my family that lives in Central IL. After a long weekend, we headed back to my parents' house in Milwaukee and spent the week there. Josh joined us Friday, after a trip on the Megabus (Thanks, Erin and Richard!), and we drove home yesterday! We had a blast touring the family!

6 comments:

erin said...

Oh, it looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a great time!

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT time!!!
:-)

Jodi said...

Looks like a perfect spring break!

Anonymous said...

Dang! Look at all that shopping! Looks like you guys must be doing pretty well for yourselves;)

Cara said...

Anon,
Did I mention that this shopping trip was to an outlet mall? Yeah, cheap deal, after cheap deal..... Even the Cole Haan shoes!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm Morels! Mark has been searching every night on his way home from work and has been finding a few each day (about 15 little ones today)...can't wait to cook them up tonight! He's back out hunting more right now in fact! He gave some to Mom for her birthday. It appears that you and the girls had a fun trip! ~~Jen