Friday, July 31, 2009

Changing Woman!

I have made 3 out-of-character decisions for myself.....

1) I am joining a book club. Peculiar because I hate reading. However, I have read a couple of books recently that I have thoroughly enjoyed, and I love to grow and learn, so whythehecknot?!?

2) I have decided to learn how to read maps. In fact, for Christmas, I am going to ask for my dad to buy me a good map as a gift. Wannaknowwhy? Because during my latest road trip to a funeral in IL, I somehow ended up in MISSOURI. It is time, Cara, you need to master map-reading.....

3) And the latest and greatest decision of mine--I have to decided to go against my will, and please my husband, and play Fantasy Football this year. GASP! Do you remember how much I despise Fantasy Football? Read this..... And wish me luck because Josh has vowed NOT to help me in my draft--I must kick his ass on my own!

3 comments:

erin said...

You can do it. Rich says he won't play in any league that I'm in. :(

Cara said...

WHAT?!?! What about our girl power?

erin said...

I don't know. I think he's afraid to lose to a girl.