Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Long Time.....No Blog.

Lately, this is how I've felt..... (see above)
Life has been hectic. But life is always good when it's hectic, right?!?
I have been extremely busy at work, and things are only going to get busier! I started in September as a ranked assistant professor at NWHSU/faculty clinician. My new clinic hours have me up at 5am, leaving home at 6am, and starting seeing patients at 7am. I'm usually not leaving work until 5pm, so I'm feeling the exhaustion. I try to leave that last final leg of energy for my girls when I get home--so thankfully I have a long commute home to rejuvenate, talk to God, and prepare! ;) I'm trying to my darndest to maintain that proper balance, but at times, life seems.....electrifying!

1 comment:

Bryan and Lexie said...

How cute is she...you're girls are so adorable Cara!!!