Friday, July 18, 2008

These Are the Moments.....

Emma & new Mommy, January 2006


Last night, Emma and I were in bed, sharing a few snuggles. When she started to get drowsey, she rolled over, looked at me with her gorgeous brown eyes, and said something that took my breath away and left me speechless for a moment.




"Mommy, I wuv you."




I looked at her, smiled, and said, "Emma, I love you too."




She gave me a huge, through-the-Nuk smile, rolled back over, and drifted off to sleep.




If I never understood the meaning of life, I sure do now.








3 comments:

erin said...

Oh, Cara! I'm so happy for you!

Naomi said...

That is so precious. I can't wait for that moment.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!