Monday, December 22, 2008

Remember When.....

Remember when I was complaining about Josh and his Fantasty Football crap?

Well, I have had a change of heart. Josh has been in the "superbowl" for fantasty football every single year that he has played. He has always gotten at least his money back for playing, and usually won some extra cash. This year, his league decided to "up the anty" and guess what--he is in the Superbowl again. He is 3 points behind his opponent, but Josh has 2 players yet to play tonight in the Packers v. Bears game. If the Bears defense and Josh's best wide receiver (Greg Jennings) score 4 points, Josh will win a LARGE sum of money. He called me last night and told me not to spend the money yet, but that I should start figuring out what I want!!!!! Yippee!

O.M.G., I am so nervous. Go Bears defense, and go Greg Jennings!

3 comments:

Bryan and Lexie said...

Love your blog...you're much better at this!

Even though I have some loyalty to the Bears due to Kyle Orton (Iowa AND Purdue) I'm going to have to cheer for the Packers tonight :)

Hope you and your family have a fabulous holiday!

erin said...

The Bears won!! Whatcha gonna buy??

Cara said...

YES! Josh did win. It was bittersweet because he had the Bears defense, but his wide receiver plays for the Pack, so in essence, he was rooting for both teams. However, in the end, HE won, and so did Da Bears! We are thinking of both getting the equivalent of TMobile iphones, and perhaps saving the rest since his salary will be a bit sketchy while he is in training..... That is what a wise consumer would do, right? Spend a little, save a lot.