Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thoughts on Vegas.....

1. The city seriously never sleeps. Seriously.
2. I now understand why Britney Spears accidentally got married in Vegas. I get it now.
3. Vegas should consider a no smoking ban citywide, too. Ack.
4. The economy is DEFINITELY not hurting in Vegas. There were no signs of less "tourism."
5. I have the potential for having a slightly addictive personality.
6. Regarding #5, I did come home with more money than I left with. $50, in fact.
7. I preferred staying slightly off of the strip--it allowed me time to walk off my buzz.
8. Flights home from Vegas at midnight are VERY exciting.
9. Anything goes in Vegas. And, what happens in Vegas, DOES stay in Vegas.
10. That's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

erin said...

Number 5 literally made me laugh out loud.