Friday, May 2, 2008

My Morning

This is what I did before leaving for work this morning:

~Got myself ready complete with shaving of legs, and ironing of shirt.
~Bathed Emma, and fixed her hair.
~Bathed Eva.
~Nursed Eva.
~Pumped.
~Changed Eva. Twice.
~Folded the laundry on the floor so I could empty the drier, so I could empty the washer, so I could start another load.
~Mopped the bathroom floor, after the toilet leaked.
~Emptied the dishwasher.
~Reloaded the dishwasher.
~Made my lunch.
~Checked my e-mail and replied to e-mails that needed prompt response.
~Picked up Emma's room so that Joy could navigate!
~Got ingredients ready to make dessert after work for party tonight.
~Watched the weather and traffic report.
~Fed Emma breakfast.
~Sighed when Nanny arrived, so I could leave for work and have 45 minutes of peace and quiet during commute.

No wonder I am exhausted when I get to work.....

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh my gosh! That makes me tired reading it! What time did you get up?!

erin said...

No kidding! No wonder I miss you!