Friday, August 8, 2008

Where is the Pause Button???

Emma: two-and-a-half

Emma is now two-and-a-half. For the first time in motherhood, I want to push the Pause button..... Don't get me wrong, every stage of parenting is a blessing, but Emma is so much fun right now. Everyday is an adventure to see what funny thing Emma will say or do next. She seems to be past the terrible part of the "Terrible Twos," she is so helpful with the baby, she can fully communicate anything she wants to say, she listens and obeys, and gosh darn it, she is hilarious. I am trying to savor these moments, but I know that before we blink an eye, she will be even more grown up. I really need that Pause button.



How about for you other mothers out there--when did you want to push the Pause button??? Does it really get better than this?



I don't see how!

3 comments:

erin said...

I've been wanting to go in slo mo for almost five months now!

Anonymous said...

I want to hit pause right now! As much of a challenge as my Emma can be (almost 17 months old), it seems like just yesterday she was my little baby. And before we know it...7 weeks at the most...we'll be bringing home her little sister! Time's going too fast! I can't wait for Addie to be here, but I can't imagine Emma not being my one and only!

Anonymous said...

That other post was from me, apparently I wasn't signed in...Oops.