Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HELP!

In all the excitement of meeting my new nephew and being diligent about taking lotsa pictures, I somehow managed to delete EVERY picture on my camera. Tear. Tears. SOB..... Every picture that I have taken of Eva and many of Emma's pictures are now gone. Thankfully, I have many of them stored on my computer, but not the last 100 or so pictures that I took that I haven't had the chance to download yet. Of course this includes all of the photos of meeting Baby D and the girls over the last couple weeks, and Eva's 6-month photo shoot. I tried to download a recovery program, but it cannot read the drive that my digital camera utilizes.

Can anyone help me? PLEASE.....

4 comments:

Katie R. said...

Oh Cara, I'm so sorry. I can in no way help you but, Brandy Dopkins is smart like that. Erin knows her. Maybe she can help?

Anonymous said...

Cara - Da'Montae is adorable! It really sounds like Caitlyn did a great job! I cant believe she is a mom....this is just incredible. DaMeon and Caitlyn were given a wonderful gift. Thanks for sharing this with me. I wish I were closer to visit, please give a hug and a kiss for me. Love you all. Amber

erin said...

Oh, NOOOO! I'm so sorry! I'll shoot Brandy an email.

Jodi said...

That's terrible! If Brandy can't help, maybe contact the manufacturer?