Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stranded.

Have you been to 35th and Chicago in Minneapolis lately? Yeah, it's the ghet.to. This is the establishment that the Pillsbury House Integrated Health Clinic is located in that NWHSU operates with the U of M. I work here many Wednesday evenings and Saturdays. Last night, I was checking out at 9 pm and my car would not start. There I sat, in the ghetto, stranded. Thanks to Bobby & Steve, I got my car towed home safely last night, as I tried to figure out our transportation for the next few days. Richard and Jared, my heroes, are planning to fix Azzie tomorrow.
The next time you see me, remind me to get pepper spray, would ya?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cara, you were in my prayers from the moment I got your phone call looking for Dad. I hope your friends can get your car fixed quickly and that it doesn't cost too much. Glad you got home safe and sound and I hope Eva feels better soon.

Love Mom