Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Week From Hell.

Trial #1: Suspicious bloody activity from breast warrants mammogram and ultrasound mammography. Thankfully, study was negative, but cause has yet to be determined.
Trial #2: Eva has fever for 5 days straight, resulting in many sleepless nights, crabbies beyond imaginable, barf (on me), won't eat and nears dehydration, finally cuts a tooth, and then breaks out in characteristic Fifth's Disease rash. This causes me to miss the most important day of my week, missing scheduled patients, very important meeting, and class that I teach.
Trial #3: Car won't start, stranding me in worst imaginable part of Mpls, requiring us to pay for repairs and rent a rental car.
Trial #4: Accidentally leave all of my lia sophia jewelry, supplies, cash and checks, 10 orders from show Friday night, (and my dignity), in trunk of aforementioned rental car. Can't begin to track down car's approximate location until opening on Monday for hopeful retrieval.

Being that my support system is elsewhere, I am thankful that I have Him to call on.

"Cast all your anxieties on Him, for He cares for you....."
~1 Peter 5:7

3 comments:

erin said...

Oh, NOOO!
I'm so sorry!

Katie R. said...

Oh Cara, I'll be praying for you. I'm sorry about all this junk.

Anonymous said...

Your family support system in Wisconsin was praying for you all without ceasing! Praise to our faithful God that He has seen you through all of these trials stronger for them!

Love Mom