Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 30th, Angela!

The Girls--Tami, Ang, Bess, Me, Caela
Caela, Josh, Ang, Me

Today is my friend, Angela's, 30th birthday! I had the honor of throwing a SURPRISE party for her on Saturday night at The Bulldog in Northeast. Ang thought her best girls were taking her out for dinner & dancing, when actually a crowd was there waiting for us!
Ang and I met on our first day of Chiropractic school 6 years ago. We have been through so much together--Board exams, cadaver lab, boring seminars, an internship, my disc herniation, etc.--and have grown together professionally because the other was there. She is not only my friend, but also an awesome auntie for our girls. In fact, she is Eva's Godmother, and is currently employing my hubby! We have grown so close over the years, and I just know that she is always there for me.
Ang, here's to 30 more YOUNG years.....
[Check her out at www.healthwise-chiro.com]


No comments: