Friday, December 28, 2007

31 Week Blahs

After feeling great for many, many weeks, I have recently hit a wall. The return of "morning sickness" has occurred, and I can now say that I feel uncomfortable most of the time.
Over the weekend, I noticed that by mid-morning I was feeling nausea, and continued to feel that way after eating each meal. At first I thought I was getting sick or fighting off a bug, but quickly realized that it was occurring in a pattern. It has happened for several days now, and I have just become accustomed to it, but pray that my next 7-8 weeks will not be like this. Maybe God was just sending me a blessing in disguise so that I would not overeat for the holidays, as I am very conscious about gaining the weight!
Also, I can honestly say that I feel pregnant now. My center of gravity is off, I feel clumsy, have back pain after walking the mall, and may have even grunted while putting on my socks and lace-up boots the other day..... Did I mention how difficult it has become to carry my 25-pound almost-two-year-old?

As I have entered my 32nd week, I pray that these annoyances will subside. In the meantime, for the first time this pregnancy, there is no denying the fact that in 2 mos, another bundle is on it's way!

3 comments:

erin said...

I can identify...and I'm technically two weeks behind you.
Yikes.
I hope you feel better soon!
(And by soon, I mean, sooner than 2 months!)

Katie R. said...

I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you (though I have been in the "suffering" camp for quite a few weeks now).... all I can tell you that the end is near, that much is certain.

Now if this baby decides to be LATE instead of EARLY like his sister, we may have a problem. ;)

-allison.