Monday, November 10, 2008

Prayers For My Bro!

My brother-in-law and his beautiful bride have been honeymooning in Daytona Beach, FL this past week. Jon got very ill over the weekend, and has been in isolation in a hospital down there while they batter him through tests to find a diagnosis. The parents have all flown down there to show support and be by his side. Please pray for my family as we await results. And don't forget Megan, who has patiently waited by his side. What a honeymoon it has been (not), and what a terrible way to start a marriage--with thousands of dollars in medical bills. We just pray that the diagnosis will be a curable one, so that the two of them can continue on their journey of marital bliss.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my! My thoughts are with all of you!!!

erin said...

Oh my goodness! I will pray for your family.

Katie R. said...

Cara, I will be praying. Keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

I will definitely be praying for your family.

Sarah

Elizabeth said...

Any updates Cara? I'm still praying for your family!!