Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You Know You Have Good Friends.....

.....when you get this e-mail in reply to your "Thanks A Ton" e-mail:

"Oh, you are so welcome! We had a blast!
And don't worry about Eva's toy snatching! LOL--I'm sorry Shirley is an eye-poker. Yeesh.
And no, there's no WAY I'm going to take your money--we're friends. I had so much fun, that the next time you need someone, I'd better be your first call! Emma is SO sweet! She wasn't too thrilled to wake up to me. She said, "I want my Cara and Josh." It melted my heart! But she was happy to help with Baby Surrey and Eva was just so incredibly sweet.
Thanks for a fun morning!
E."

Thank you, Erin and Surrey. We love our Auntie Erin....., and can't wait to return the favor!

Erin, can I have permission to post this?

No comments: