Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stuff.

A lot of busy-ness has been going on--here are some updates.

~My brother-in-law, Jon, is now home and is being treated for a fungal pneumonia. Please pray for continued healing. Thank you to all of my prayer warriors for getting our family through this trial.
~My grandpa does have Lymphoma, which they are not going to treat. It seems to be slow-progressing, but in his frail state, we are praying for comfort for him. I hope to see him one last time over the Christmas holiday.
~I have SO MUCH to be thankful for.
~Josh is awaiting news about his future career endeavors. OMG.
~I now have a house cleaner. I cannot tell you how wonderful this is. I feel so liberated, and able to be more effective when I am home.
~Our Nanny is amazing. We love Joy all around.
~We have 30 people to buy Christmas gifts for. I am over half way done. Go me.
~I have been treating a lot of patients out of my house. Love it. Love helping people. Love it.
~I have SO MUCH to be thankful for.
~Emma has been reciting her ABC's for about a month now. It is hilarious--make sure you ask her about it when you see her. Oh, and ask her to sing, "Ring Around the Rosie" while you are at it..... You won't be disappointed.
~Eva's new nickname is Roozer, short for "Squish-A-Roozer."
~My parents, sister, and nephew are coming this weekend for the Thanksgiving holiday. Can't wait--but I foresee a blog on Monday morning titled, "My Townhouse is TOO Small." Watch for it.
~I have SO MUCH to be thankful for.
~We are going to join a gym--just don't know which one yet.
~My favorite class of students graduated this past weekend from Northwestern's College of Chiropractic. I miss them already.
~I have SO MUCH to be thankful for.....

2 comments:

Katie R. said...

Happy THANKSgiving Day!

Anonymous said...

We just joined Lifetime a couple months ago. I like it, and the child care center is great. It will be even better when Alex is 11 months old, and can go in the room with the BIG KIDS, so we can go w/o an appointment.

Happy T-giving. Have fun with the fam.... and know that, no matter how small (or big) your house it, it will eventually be too small when you have company. ;)

allison.