Monday, October 1, 2007

19 Weeks

It is hard to believe that I am over half-way to being considered "full-term." My how time flies. Hopefully this last half will slow us down a bit so that we are ready for the next arrival. We decided this week that we need to get our house on the market because we will truly be "busting at the seams" if we try to raise 2 kids in a 2-bedroom town home! Hopefully this will be a smooth transition.....

I am still feeling great, and based upon the complaints of other pregos that I am caring for, I don't feel that my pregnancy ailments are even worthy of complaint! I am feeling great! I am astounded at how much movement I am feeling as of late. This babe is sure an active one. I had no idea that the little peanut could make so many movements at such an early stage! I didn't feel any movement with Emma until I was around 20 weeks, so this has been amazing to me!

I saw my parents this weekend, and they have declared that I am officially "showing," and that I seem bigger much sooner this time around (perhaps a picture is in order?). Hooray for the stretched out tummy--not. Hopefully I will leave the "fat stage" quickly, and get into the "comfortably pregnant" league soon! Not that I want to be in maternity clothes, but feeling fat is not as glamorous as it sounds....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN, sista!! I am "showing" earlier too this time around. But my maternity clothes still don't fit quite right. Make with the round tummy already!! :)

-Allison.

Jen said...

Glad to hear you're feeling well. I think a picture is in order! Please email me one since I missed so much of your first pregnancy:(

erin said...

I second the AMEN on feeling fat. Ick. I'm thinking we should make shirts that say, "I'm not fat--I'm pregnant."
Are you in?
I'm jealous that you're showing. I'm still not. : ( I'm 17 weeks, but still...
Glad you're doing well.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Erin, that'd be a great shirt! I'd buy one for sure? Do you ladies want to go in business together?:)

I'm really glad that everything is still going great, Cara! I definitely think it's time for a picture! (I should post one too, as I have not yet either.)

I hope to see you soon!

Sarah

kristi noser said...

Photos are always in order. Come on! We want to see your cute baby belly.