Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hic-cups

I was hanging out last night, playing with Emma, and felt them. The hiccups. That wonderful feeling that you get from deep within. The baby had them at my ultrasound, but I couldn't feel them yet. Well, apparently one week has changed things..... If I remember correctly, Emma had them everyday at least three times towards the end. This was annoying until I researched it and realized that your baby having hiccups in-utero is actually a good sign that they are healthy! For that reason, (another healthy baby), and the fact that I felt the hiccups very low and sort of in my vagina (that word is for you, Kristi) which means that Peanut is beginning to assume the head-down position, I am forever grateful!

Bring on the hiccups, Peanut!

1 comment:

erin said...

Yay for hiccups!!! : )