Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm Hungry.....

I have been told that I need to post another blog--and this is all I got until my next appt. tomorrow!

I have reached the point where I am hungry. And by hungry, I mean famished. ALL THE TIME. I eat my meal, and feel like I haven't eaten yet. I eat a snack, and want another one. For someone who is constantly conscious about weight gain, this is not so glamorous. It is like an inner struggle within every time I feel the hunger pangs. So, I have decided that I must not be getting the right types of nutrients, so I am trying to push the proteins, and lay off of the carbs, etc., but I am so hungry.... and so annoyed!

I gotta run, I gotta get a bite to eat. An apple, in fact! :)

1 comment:

erin said...

Haha--I just finished my sandwich and thought, "Hmmm...I could go for a snack."
WHAT?!?
: )
I've been trying to do the same thing--proteins, etc., but meat just makes me gag. Peanut butter and eggs are about it for this girl right now.
Hang in there--I think you look really great!