Tuesday, February 19, 2008

5 days.....or more?

I have 5 days until my due date, which means it could be today, or 19 days from now. I am getting a little frantic, as I thought I would have had the baby by now, and I am scheduled to fly to Washington, D.C. and present in front of thousands in 3 weeks. You do the math.

It was not so great coming to work this morning. We had yesterday off as it was Preseident's Day, so most of my patients and colleagues fully expected for me to not make it over the long weekend. Well, I did.

Yes, I am still here. No, I did not have the baby. Yes, I will keep working until I deliver, even though, yes, I am waddling a bit more. Yes, it is getting really hard to adjust people, but yes, I can still do it. No, my water will not break on you.

And yes, it will come when it is ready, AND NOT UNTIL!

3 comments:

erin said...

Hang in there...
Do you want me to stop checking on you?

Cara said...

No! I need your support!

erin said...

: )