Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Week 39 Appointment

I had my 39-week check-up this morning. Things are progressing nicely! I have had several contractions each day since this weekend, so it was no surprise that I am now dialted to 2-3 cm. I am approximately 40% effaced, and was told that the head is "ready to go." (Station -1-0???) My BP was 136/76, and I have held steady at my current weight for the last 2 weeks. Doctor still says it could be any day.....well, duh! :)

I am still quite comfortable. Clumsy for sure, but feeling pretty darn great. The heartburn is ridiculous, but to be expected. I pee at least every hour, am sleeping pretty decent, and seem to have everything ready to go! I am content to keep dialating at this rate, and keep telling myself the more I do at home, the less I have to do in the hospital! I am certainly not wishing to go into labor yet, but am ready when the timing is right!

1 comment:

erin said...

Almost there!!
You make this look so easy!