Friday, February 29, 2008

Inducing Secrets

Here is what I have tried to induce labor naturally:

Chiropractic adjustments--3 times a week!
Accupuncture on the points that are supposed to induce labor
Acupressure throughout the day on LI4--for the past 2 weeks
Stripping of my adductors--TWICE--O.U.C.H. My legs are bruised!
WALKING--approximately 3 miles at the MOA yesterday
Sex.
Spicy foods--on multiple occasions (This seems more widely accepted, as opposed to eating eggplant.)
Nipple stimulation with my breastpump
Stripping of membranes by my doctor THREE times
Vigorously cleaning my house, many times

Does anybody have any secrets? I really want to go into labor on my own before Sunday.....

5 comments:

erin said...

Eggplant.
Or pregnant lady races?
That's all I know of.

I'm so sorry!

Katie R. said...

I'd pay to watch the race... :)

Nothing to say except, I understand.

Anonymous said...

try scheduling something important to do tomorrow... that's always worked for me!!

Good luck! I am so excited to get your good news!!

allison.

kristi noser said...

I agree with Allison, you plan something and it's just the same as when you're in a restaurant and you take a big bite...what happens?
Right! The server comes asking how things are.

Katie R. said...

Congratulations on the birth of Eva!!!! Glad she's here for you to hold in your arms. God bless your family of four.