Monday, February 18, 2008

Waiting Game.....

Today marks the entrance into my 40th week of pregnancy. I am filled with emotions. It has gone so fast, and God has truly blessed us along the way. The tough part: WAITING. Don't get me wrong--I am not miserable, too uncomfortable or crabby, but it is so hard to sit and.....WAIT. At this point, you can't plan more than one-half day in advance. I am trying to enjoy my last days, and savor some time with Emma, but this whole waiting gig is truly a tough time.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I remember that feeling so vividly from only a few short months ago. I hope that God blesses you with patience and comfort in these last days.

erin said...

LIke I keep saying, you really make this look easy. Hang in there. Before you know it, Peanut 2 will be here!

Katie R. said...

Our peanut #2 was a scheduled c-section so we knew the day. The night before we went out to eat for the last time as a family of three. I don't know how old Emma is but, maybe doing something memorable might make the time pass. Who knows maybe the excitement would encourage this baby to make an appearance, too? It's been so much fun reading all the blogs of the soon-to-be-met babies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'll be praying the time is near. :) God bless!